SCHOOL DISTRICT #66
85955 Territorial Road
Eugene, Oregon 97402
541/935-2100 Fax 541/935-6107
Board Meeting June 11th, 2012
Lorane Elementary 7:00 PM
6:30 pm Executive Session (Session under the authority of ORS 192-600) (1) Personnel (2) Negotiations
7:00 pm Supplemental Budget 2011/2012
Moved by___, seconded by____ and carried to accept the Supplemental Budge for 2011/2012 as submitted to the board.
7:10 pm Budget Meeting 2012/2013
Meeting open for public discussion and adjourned at____.
7:15 pm Regular Board Meeting
I Call to Order/Flag Salute
II Agenda Review
III Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
a) Student Representative
b) Principal, Ron Osibov
c) Superintendent, Dr. Eileen Palmer
d) Board Chair, Dean Livelybrooks
V Action Items:
a) Consent Agenda
¯ Approval of Board Minutes May 2012
¯ Approval of District Check Register May 2012
Moved by___, seconded by____, and carried ____ to accept the Consent Agenda as submitted to the board.
b) Approval of District Organizational Chart for 2012/2013
1) Dave Standridge-Business Manager/Deputy Clerk.
2) Lee Ann Hartwig and Mike Proffitt/Asbestos Management.
3) Superintendent, Eileen Palmer, School Principal
District Service Mgr., Lee Ann Hartwig, Maintenance Supervisor, Mike Proffitt, Donna Willits, District Secretary, designated as Supervisory, Confidential and/or Administrative employees to be exclusive from the bargaining units.
4) Joe Richards of Luvaas, Cobb, Richards and Frasier, PC-Contracted Legal Council.
5) Superintendent, Eileen Palmer and Dave Standridge be authorized signatures for all the district accounts. If one of these persons is not available the board chair is authorized as the second signer.
6) Superintendent, Eileen Palmer is authorized to apply for federal state, regional and private grants that may benefit the school district to include obtaining state and federal surplus properties.
7) News paper of record-Register Guard.
8) Insurance of record-PACE.
9) Dave Standridge is authorized to make interfund loans from the general fund to special funds as needed to be repaid by the end of the subsequent fiscal year June 30, 2013.
10) US Bank, Siuslaw Valley Bank, and the local government Investment Pool be depositories for school funds.
11) Auditor firm for the district for 2012/2013 Pauley-Roger and Company.
Moved by____, seconded by____ and carried ____to accept the District Organizational Chart for 2012/2013 as presented above.
c) OSEA- Checking Account-Jeanie Doughty
d) Election of Board Chair and Vice Chair for 2012/2013
Moved by___, seconded by___and carried____the nomination of ____________for Board Chair and ___________for Vice Chair for 2012/2013.
e) Contract Renewal/Approvals
o Maintenance Supervisor-Mike Proffitt-260 Days
o District Service Manager-Lee Ann Hartwig-260 Days
o District Secretary- Donna Willits-190 Days
o Principal- Ron Osibov-230 Days
Moved by____, seconded by____, and carried____ to accept the Administrative Contracts for 2012/2013 on the above listed Licensed and Non Licensed Administrative Staff.
f) Approval of Extra Duty Contracts
o Brian Brands Football Coach 3,000.00
o Bert Harrison Asst. Football Coach 1,500.00
o Michele Kau Volleyball Coach 4,006.48
o MS Volleyball Coach 500.00
o Steve Grube Cross Country 3,522.10
o Steve Grube Head Track Coach 4,052.91
o Ethan Thom MS Track Coach 500.00
o Michele Kau Track Assistant 1,500.00
o Boys V. Basketball 3,000.00
o Ricky Scott Girls V. Basketball 3,000.00
o Kim Wilson Jr. Class Advisor 1,066.77
o Sean Bradshaw Jr. Class Advisor 1,066.77
o Billy Anderson Athletic Director 12,000.00
o Pat Dixon Music Programs 3,214.00
Moved by___,seconded by___, and carried ___ to accept the above Extra Duty Contracts as submitted to the board.
VI Discussion Items:
1. July Board Meeting ?
2. Achievement Compact
3. Sports Fees
4. Lorane Site
Moved by____, seconded by____, and carried ____ to accept the Achievement Compact as submitted to the board.
Moved by____, seconded by___, and carried ____ to accept the Sports Fees to reflect as follows:
VII Information Items:
o Inservice August 28,29,30th.
o School Resumes September 4, 2012
Meeting Adjourned at:_______________